Monday 2 February 2009

A Day in Bed

Rather than turn on the heating I'm indulging myself by staying in bed. Apart from my fingers I am lovely and warm. The cat thinks it is wonderful and is keeping me company. Later on I will light the log burner and spend the evening in a nice warm living room. I am currently teaching myself to manipulate images. My next project is fairly difficult. I have downloaded a picture of Elizabeth I. I intend replacing her face with mine. I'm using GIMP, there are some good tutorials on YouTube.

2 comments:

Judy said...

Aren't you worried about your pipes freezing without any heating on?

Liz Valette said...

I'm in an well insulated terraced house and I have thermometers around the house. The lowest it gets is 5 degrees. I don't have a water tank in the roof.