Sunday 1 February 2009

My Hottie Bottie

As usual I filled my HWB with boiling water and took it to bed. As it's so cold I was well clothed and the bed was suitably covered, 2 duvets and a fleece blanket. I slept very soundly. This morning I noticed the bottle was still warm, I guess it was blood heat. Now? Did my body heat help it warm or was it the insulating materials of the bedding? While looking for a suitable image I searched for 'hottie' in google images. I didn't find a single photo of a HWB, it was girls all the way!!

2 comments:

Judy said...

Third para - I reckon both.
Last para - bloody typical!

Liz Valette said...

There are loads of gullible people just waiting to be taken advantage of. There's lots of money to be made, so any word that could possible be linked to sex is used.