Wednesday 21 January 2009

Caffeine Makes Me Wakeful

Coffee is easier to make than tea and I was consuming too much. I've stopped drinking it and am no longer waking during the night. I am even sleeping until about 7am. But I am still experiencing nightmares just before waking and this affects my general well being. The dreams are so real it's hard to shake off. I am going to set the alarm for 6am, wake up before the dreams start and hopefully avoid feeling awful. I left paid employment last April so why do I continue to dream about my previous employer harassing me? 'Heads' he wins, 'Tails' I lose.

1 comment:

Judy said...

Coffee also gives me bad nights, and if I fancy a coffee any time after lunchtime I always have decaf. That seems to work ok. Tea does not have the same effect although I believe is has quite a bit of caffeine in it also.
x