Sunday 18 January 2009

An Excess of Cornflour

Every so often I like to sort through my food cupboard. When it gets untidy it bothers me. For sometime I have been putting it off. The morning sun shine today gave me the inspiration to get on with it.

Why had I bought so many packets of cornflour? Goodness knows! I have a weakness for stewed fruit and custard so I will make vanilla sauce as a substitute.

I can also mix in cocoa powder to make chocolate blancmange

Posted via email from Liz's Posterous

2 comments:

Judy said...

WHERE did you find your fab background? Not on Blogspot surely. Did you import it - if so, how??
x

Liz Valette said...

Ah!! I knew you'd ask. I did it last night but it did take me a while to get my head round how to change things.


http://finalsense.com/services/blog_templates/index.htm