Sunday 18 January 2009

Slumdog Millionaire or 'Questions & Answers'

I have been reading this book since Friday and finished it at an ungodly hour in the very early hours of this morning.

It was an easy read and found it hard to put down. This must be an indication of how much I enjoyed it.

I heard it as a radio play in 2007 and will see the film at Port Solent this Thursday. My New Year's resolution was to not buy books if I could get them from the library. When I searched the on-line catalogue, I was surprised to see it was available so I bagged it.

Posted via email from Liz's Posterous

2 comments:

Judy said...

Is the film based on the book 'Q&A'? The film was excellent.
Thank you for your kind comments on 'Losing It'
x

Liz Valette said...

Yes it is based on this book.

You've done so well on your regime you deserve a bit of praise

Liz-x-